Working For MTAR
FULL TIME EQUINE POSITION - 20-01-21
We are still looking for the right candidate to take over the care and management of our equines, and the people who interact with them. This person MUST be a good rider, have reliable transport, someone with 5 years of good references of full time jobs they have held.
You would need to be happy friendly outward going as well as responsible and organized. Please apply in writing first to Sylvia at email@example.com telling her why you would be good for this job. We are at SA14 7HB please check you live locally enough to be reliable.
We always have plenty of volunteer roles! Regular volunteer positions are available complete with training. The positions include:
- Meeter greeters (meeting and greeting the public and showing them around)
- Grooming (bathing, cleaning ears, clipping nails, possibly using clippers at later date)
- Teaching dogs to walk ona harness and lead
- Helping look after a section of kennels
- Working in vets scrubbing kits and recovering dogs (full trading given and a vet and assistant also with you)
- Gardener - looking after our garden of memorie, hedges and grass lawns
- Handyman, mending fences kennel panels and whatever else is needed.
These are volunteer positions requiring regular commitments of hours and days. These positions are for over 25 year olds please and open to OAPs.
Child volunteer positions are mainly dog walking and require the child to be accompanied if under 16 and always to come with a parent or guardian for initial visit and acceptance.
To give the best care to our dogs your help is very much needed. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you can help.