Foster for Many Tears
Many Tears has regular runs to down the M4 as far as Reading where you can collect your dog from designated drop off points. We also have fosterers across the country who work together to move our dogs to foster homes.
We desperately need new fosters across the country and are also trying to expand our Foster Team between Gordano Services to Plymouth and then down the western side of Cornwall. If you are interested in becoming a fosterer please complete an application form which you will find below.
If you are interested in becoming a Many Tears fosterer you need to be able to answer yes to the following criteria:
- you must be an experienced dog owner even if you do not currently own a dog
- you must have a well fenced garden
- if you have a family they must be fully supportive of you fostering
- you must have transport and be able to either drive to the centre or to our drop off points to collect you foster dog
- if you have a dog it must be friendly, good with other dogs and neutered or spayed unless there's a medical reason why not
- you must have an email address and be able to send updates and photos.
What we really need are fosterers who are prepared to take our LARGER dogs and those who don't have any dogs and can therefore foster dogs who need to go as only dogs. This would be a huge help as most of our fosterers will take smaller dogs but the larger dogs struggle.
Please complete the APPLICATION FORM and you should hear from us within a week. We look forward to hearing from you.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU BECOME A MANY TEARS FOSTERERS YOU AUTOMATICALLY BECOME A HOME VETTER SO THERE IS NO NEED TO COMPLETE A HOME VETTER FORM. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HOME VET PLEASE STATE THIS IN THE ANY OTHER INFORMATION BOX.